Monday, June 18, 2012

The Project

This is my last summer of freedom before I start grad school. My best friend is working, my boyfriend is on his way to California, and I need to do something productive (but not too productive) so I don't go insane.

So, I did what any other well-adjusted adult would do: I decided to watch every movie in the Disney (animated) canon, in chronological order. 51 films, from Snow White to Winnie the Pooh- many of which I've seen before (being a huge Disney nerd), many of which I haven't (being a lazy Disney nerd). I'll post at least a few words about every movie on this blog, primarily for my own motivation and entertainment. This is the sort of thing I can easily see myself abandoning, so I'm curious to see how stubbornly I stick to it... Good luck, self!

No comments:

Post a Comment